PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE
This site is owned and operated by INX MUSIC PRIVATE LIMITED (“INX”). This Privacy Statement is applicable to the 9Xtashan Web site and all services provided thereon, including all 9Xtashan Forums (collectively, unless noted otherwise, the "Services"). 9Xtashan respects the privacy concerns of all users of the Services. 9Xtashan also recognizes the valuable potential of technology to help people communicate with the companies whose Web sites they visit, particularly through customer databases. Responsible use of the information you share with 9Xtashan is paramount. In order to help you understand how the information you provide to 9Xtashan will be used, the following guidelines have been created.
Personally Identifiable Information:
In order to use certain portions of the Services (i.e., 9Xtashan Forums), you may be required to register and create an account with 9Xtashan ("9Xtashan Account"). There is no cost to create a 9Xtashan Account but you will be asked to choose a member name, password, and provide certain personal information about yourself, such as your real name, age, address, telephone number, occupation and e-mail address. If you do provide 9Xtashan with personally identifiable information, we will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect this information. 9Xtashan will not disclose, share, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party without your prior consent.
Please note that your member name will be available to other members of the 9Xtashan community while you participate in certain 9Xtashan Forums. At your discretion, you may also choose to create a public profile for yourself which will be available to the public (other members of the 9Xtashan community). Public profiles are managed entirely by you and you are solely responsible for the profile's content and its "public" or "private" status on the 9Xtashan Site. You may access, edit or delete your public profile.
Other than registration information, you may be asked to provide certain personal information in connection with your use of or participation in certain promotions such as entering sweepstakes, contests, surveys, newsletters, etc, ("Special Promotions"). In these instances, you will be informed of the intended use(s) of the requested information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: As part of the registration process to create a 9Xtashan Account or to participate in a Special Promotion, Competitions, Online polls, download of our audio and video content, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself which does not personally identify you. For example, you may be asked to provide information concerning your music or other entertainment preferences, purchasing habits, and the like. 9Xtashan requests this information in order to enhance your online experience by understanding you better and to also make you aware of new services, programs or offers in which you may be interested.
In general, you can use the Services (except 9Xtashan Forums) while remaining anonymous. However, in some cases, 9Xtashan may still be able to collect certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Services. For example, 9Xtashan might collect information concerning the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider and/or the Web site or advertisement from which you linked to the 9Xtashan site.
When you visit one of the 9Xtashan Sites or advertisements appearing thereon, or use one or more of the Services, we may use an industry-wide technology called "cookies" which stores certain information on your computer and which will allow us to customize your experience to better match your interests and preferences or simply facilitate your signing in to use the Services. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. By accessing an 9Xtashan Site, you agree to the use and storage of cookies on your computer for subsequent access and use by 9Xtashan.
In general, 9Xtashan may use non-personally identifiable information to improve and enhance the Services. However, from time to time, 9Xtashan may share this information with other entities in aggregate, non-personal form to show general demographic and preference information among users of the 9Xtashan Site.
Other sensitive information:
Whenever you give 9Xtashan sensitive information (e.g., credit card numbers), 9Xtashan will take all commercially reasonable steps to protect such information by establishing a secure connection with your Web browser. 9Xtashan employs an industry-wide technology known as a secure-socket-layer ("SSL") to protect the transmission of payment information to the Site. Unless otherwise specified herein, credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing or any other purposes.
Postings to Forums:
All postings, whether in a chat room, on message boards or other method of communication within the Forums will generally be available to and freely accessible by other users of the 9Xtashan Forums. Therefore, users should not expect that any information they post will be kept private or confidential and are encouraged to exercise discretion when using the 9Xtashan Forums. Additionally, your member name will always be posted in conjunction with your post in the 9Xtashan Forums. Users will be able to register, subscribe, unsubscribe to SMS notifications/newsletters. Users shall also be able to upload their own content, images, avatar, lyrics, jokes, characters, games, widgets, screensavers, wallpapers, etc. Users can download ringtones subject to payment for these. All uploads by users shall be original uploads uploaded at the users free will and such user will be responsible for ensuring that they are original works. 9Xtashan shall not be responsible in the event of any upload not being original. Any upload shown on the site will have details of the person. 9Xtashan shall not be responsible for verifying the details of the person and or content of the uploads. In the event of any user identifying any information and or upload on the site not to be true and or original, the user shall notify 9Xtashan of the same and INX shall at its sole discretion remove such information and/or upload from the site.
The 9Xtashan Sites may contain links to or advertisements concerning other Web sites. Other sites may also reference, advertise, or link to 9Xtashan Site. 9Xtashan is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites and expressly disclaims all liability associated with your use of and the content on such other sites. The site may include 3rd party/user content uploaded and shared for everybody.
How to review, update or delete you or your child's personal account information: As part of your use of the Services, you are responsible for maintaining and updating, as applicable, your Registration Information with current and complete information. You may edit and delete portions of your 9Xtashan Account information or delete the 9Xtashan Account entirely.
9Xtashan is dedicated to protecting your personal information and welcomes comments and questions on this policy.
PLEASE READ. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website (the "Site") is owned and operated by INXMUSIC PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as "INX"). These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions" or "TAC") apply to and govern your use, as well as your use of this Site and the Services (as defined below). Your use of the Site and/or any Service(s) signifies your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
For purposes of the TAC, the following defined terms shall have these meanings: (A) "Service(s)" shall mean any and all services on, or provided by, INX whether or not such services are also provided and/ or delivered by other means or media such as including but not limited to software or wireless devices; (B) "Site" shall mean this www.9xtashan.in website; (C) "Site Content" shall mean any and all human readable patent audio and/or visual elements of this Site, created and/ or owned by INX and/ or third parties, including without limitation to any text, graphics, images, illustrations, photographs, animations, designs, logos, information, and other content made available through the Site; (D) "Site Code" means any and all underlying elements of the Site, including without limitation to source code, script, object code, software, computer programs, and other sets of statements and instructions contained in the underlying Site.
1. LICENSE TO USE THE SITE INX grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to access, use and privately display the Site and the Site Content as described herein for your personal and non- commercial use only, by way of one (1) computer connected to the Site over the internet, provided that you comply fully with these TAC. You may "cache" pages of the Site for the sole purpose of increasing the speed and efficiency at which you access the Site. Any other copy or use of whole and/ or portion of the Site is not authorized and the same will be a violation of these TAC and will constitute a copyright violation. You shall not interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the operation of the Site in any manner whatsoever through any means or device, including but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, or any other means expressly prohibited by any provision of these TAC or by law.
2. CHANGES TO SITE AND/OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS INX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change and/ or modify and/ or add and/ or remove any portion of the Site, the Site Content, and the TAC, in whole or in part, at any time and at its sole discretion; whether or not applicable to your use of the Site and/or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and/or charges for use. Changes to the TAC will be effective when the same is posted. You agree to review the TAC periodically to become aware of the changes, if any. Your use of the Site after any changes to the TAC are posted will be considered deemed acceptance of those changes and will constitute your agreement to be bound thereby, whether retrospectively or otherwise.
3. CHANGES IN SITE OWNERSHIP You will be deemed to have consented to the disclosure to, and use by, a subsequent owner or operator of the Site, of any information about you contained in the applicable INX database, to the extent INX assigns its rights and obligations regarding such information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of INX's assets, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of the assets related to this particular Site to a subsequent owner or operator. In the event of such a merger, acquisition, or sale, your continued use of the Site signifies your agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Site's subsequent owner or operator.
4. OWNERSHIP OF TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY a.The Site, Site Content, Site Code, and any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property or property rights therein are proprietary to INX and are owned by INX and/or its licensors and content providers, and are protected by applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. The design and information contained in this Site is the valuable and exclusive property of INX and nothing in this agreement shall be construed as transferring and/or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. Unless expressly permitted in writing by INX, you shall not copy, capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit in whole or in part the Site, the Site Content or Site Code, or otherwise use the Site, Site Content or Site Code on any other web site or in any other manner, other networked computer environment, or in any medium now known or hereafter developed (each and/ or collectively an "Unauthorized Use").
b. Any Unauthorized Use constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property laws including infringement of copyright laws and other proprietary rights of INX and/or its licensors and content providers and constitutes a violation of these TAC. Any violation of intellectual property laws may be subject to severe civil and criminal penalties and the same shall be without prejudice.
c. INX Sites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music or sound, and the entire contents of INX Sites are copyrighted as a collective or severable work under applicable copyright laws. The Company and/or its affiliates own or have acquired a license and copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
5. INX SERVICES AND RULES FOR USE a. As a convenience to its visitors/ Registered User (defined below)/ You (defined below), as the case may be INX may provide, from time to time and at its sole discretion, one or more Services. These Services are provided by INX to you and others subject to the TAC and other rules that may be published from time to time ( the "Rules") by INX. INX currently provides the Services, free of charge to visitors/ Registered User (defined below)/ You (defined below), as the case may be, who agree to be bound and abide by the Rules. INX reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time and at its sole discretion.
b. It is hereby expressly stated that you, you herein means any person who has registered himself/ herself on this Site (‘You/ Registered User’) may receive services from INX, at its sole discretion and at any time relating to including but not limited to updates including updates relating to promotions and/ or advertisement and/ or special offers (whether or not related to INX), INX may also interact with You for research purposes; through various modes i.e. via including but not limited to newsletters, SMS, telephone call, emails and such other modes as INX may deem appropriate from time to time, at its sole discretion (‘User Services’), as per the following terms and conditions–
INX does not guarantee that User Services will be delivered and/ or discharged on time and also does not guarantee that the User Services will be delivered at all.
iii. While INX seeks to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information available in the User Services, INX cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of that information at any given time.
vii. Content and advertisements provided as part of User Service: Where we provide promotions/ advertisements/ special offers on/ via our Site we do not under any circumstance whatsoever:
warrant and/ or represent that the promotions/ advertisements are suitable, accurate, correct, complete, reliable, appropriate, or lawful; or
endorse such promotions/ advertisements; and
c. advice You. You may obtain independent professional advice at your own cost before you take any action based upon promotions/ advertisements.
d.Your correspondence and/ or dealings with, or participation in promotions or advertisements, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated arising there from; strictly lie between You and the advertisers and/ or promoters, as the case may be. You agree that INX shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature incurred as the result of any such interactions, or as the result of the presence of such promoters/ advertisers on User Services.
e.The User Services which may be provided by INX, at its sole discretion are solely promotional/ interactive in nature, as the case may be and You shall use it voluntarily at your own risks and consequences. INX is under no circumstance whatsoever responsible for any loss/damage/disclosure etc. to be caused to by the use of User Services.
viii) If You wish to unsubscribe, You can do that at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link of the Site. It is hereby clarified that we have a right to stop User Services to You and/ or to any other Registered User of this Site at any time and/or without assigning any reason.
If You submit Submission to us for publication on the Site You may do so on the following terms and conditions and warrant as follows:
(i) publication of any Submission You submit on this Site including but not limited to on this Section will be at INX’s sole discretion. INX reserves the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, to refuse publication or to close down any topics of discussion. Any Submission deemed inappropriate or offensive will be removed without notice. You agree and accept that INX has no responsibility to review the Submission to (or which are part of) the Section, all of which are made available on the basis that INX shall not be required to exercise any control or judgement of the Submission posted or contained therein.
(ii) You warrant to INX that any Submission You submit on this Site including but not limited to on this Section is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
(iii) You agree not to post Submission which either promotes or advertises any commercial products or services;
(iv) You warrant that the Submission you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
(v) You agree not to post Submission which is threatening or intended to upset other Registered Users;
(vi) You agree that INX gives no warranty and/ or makes no representation as to the accuracy; currency or validity of the information and material contained within the Section and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any use of such material.
(vii) You agree not to post any Submission that is technically harmful such as computer viruses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
(viii) INX does not endorse any Registered User’s submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein;
(ix) All Submission posted to this Site is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. INX will not be liable, under any circumstances whatsoever and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any Submission posted on this Site. You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Submission, including any reliance on its accuracy or completeness.
(x) You agree that personal attacks will not be allowed. Comments or threads that INX deem to be bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive will be moderated or deleted and the Registered User's posting privileges may be suspended, at INX’s sole discretion.
(xi) You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause INX damage or loss and you agree to indemnify and keep indemnified and hold INX harmless in full and permanently against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage INX may incur as a result of publishing material You submit on this Site including but not limited to on this Section, including consequential losses;
(xii) when quoting from other sources You must keep the quote brief and, where possible, include a link;
(xiii) you are expected to treat other Registered User of the forum in a courteous and respectful manner; and
(xiv) INX reserves the right to limit or terminate access to any Registered User, at its sole discretion.
b. Rights in the Content You Submit All Submission posted by You to the Site including but not limited to the Section ("Works") are submitted under the following licenses:
(i) Anyone, including but not limited to INX, may copy, distribute, display and perform your Works, royalty-free, on the condition that they credit your authorship each time they do so.
(ii) RSS aggregators may copy, distribute, display and perform any Works on your blog that you syndicate using RSS. All Works on your blog are syndicated for RSS aggregation unless you change your settings to indicate otherwise.
(iii) By posting your Works using the Services, you are granting INX a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your Works in connection with the operation of the Services, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, redistribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Works, and/or to incorporate them into a collective work.
10. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES The Site is controlled and operated by INX from its offices within India. Use of this Site constitutes your consent and submission to service of process under applicable laws of India for the purposes of any legal action or claim pertaining to these TAC and/or any INX Site or Service.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL INX BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, INCLDUING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, SITE CODE, USER SERVICES OR THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WHILE INX TAKES PRECAUTIONS AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES, NO WEBSITE OR INTERNET TRANSMISSION IS COMPLETELY SECURE, AND AS SUCH, INX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER BREACHES THAT MAY OCCUR. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL INX’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO INX, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
a. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION The rights and obligations of the Parties under the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes between the Parties relating to issues arising under this Agreement or the Service shall be resolved solely through proceedings instituted before the Court in Mumbai, India.
b. SEVERABILITY If any provision of the TAC shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
c. MISCELLANEOUS These TAC constitute the entire agreement between you and INX and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and INX. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these TAC is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. INX’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these TAC will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these TAC. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. INX will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes
By accessing, browsing and/or using our website you agree to the following terms and you agree to use the site in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree you must cease to use our website.
Reference to "INX MUSIC Pvt. Ltd" in the following terms and conditions refers to a company incorporated under the laws of India whose registered office is at 5th Floor, Solaris Building D Premises Cooperative Society, Saki Vihar road, Opp: L&T gate no:6, Andheri East, ,Mumbai 400 072., India.
Reference to "9X Tashan" in the following terms and conditions refers to the 9x Tashan owned by INX MUSIC Pvt. Ltd.
General Terms Technical failure. Neither INX Music Pvt. Ltd is responsible for network, malfunctions, errors, delays or any other problem in any broadcast, or internet broadband transmission of any kind or any other circumstances beyond INX Music Pvt. Ltd’s reasonable control. INX Music Pvt. Ltd is also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a message being lost or not properly recorded.
Right to amend these terms. You are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions. INX Music Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and will be effective as of the date of posting.
Disclaimer INX Music Pvt. Ltd will not be liable for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data or special loss, if any. INX Music Pvt. Ltd assumes no liability for the contents of any other website you may access from our website.
Copyrights The content on this website is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of INX Music Pvt. Ltd.
Trademarks The images, logos and names on this website which identify INX Music Pvt. Ltd or any member of the INX network are proprietary marks of INX Music Pvt. Ltd, Ltd. or one of the other members. All rights are reserved.
Investor Relations Disclaimer The information contained on this website does not constitute advice or an offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
Server Ability If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions.